Quality workmanship wasn’t discovered overnight at Patrick Metals. For more than 80 years, in various forms of manufacturing and production, we have stayed true to our Midwest roots of working hard and delivering solid value to you. We moved into aluminum manufacturing and vinyl extruding in the ‘60s and ‘70s. Since then, Patrick Metals has evolved from providing extruded products for recreational vehicles and the manufactured housing industry, to offering you a wide range of products and services for a vast cross-section of industries and applications.
- Experienced, highly skilled staff
- Responsive customer service
- Local connections, national reach
- Full die engineering capabilities
- Professional design consultation
- Quality extruding for over 50 years
Located in Mishawaka, Indiana, in a large modern facility with 1,800-ton and 2,500-ton extrusion presses, a 20-foot vertical paint line, the latest in high-quality fabrication equipment and state-of-the-art quality control, Patrick Metals welcomes your job…no matter its size or complexity.
We are committed to the industry’s best quality assurance practices. Every piece delivered by Patrick Metals has been created to meet your strictest requirements for form, function and appearance. Conscientious measuring and testing play an important role in our quality inspection protocol. We also work in a timely manner, to make sure that your order is out by deadline. Our quality control model includes:
- Comprehensive testing
- All-inclusive inspections
- Data monitoring throughout manufacturing process
- Redundancy safeguards through entire job flow
- Precise bar coding for tracking and accountability
- Continuous specialized staff training
Patrick Metals serves a broad base of customers in a wide variety of industries. Many of our customers have relied upon us for their aluminum extrusion and fabrication needs for decades. The reasons for this loyalty are simple – we treat each customer with personal attention, backed by support from our nationwide company network. As a Patrick Metals customer, you can always expect us to be knowledgeable, speedy and efficient.
Here is a partial list of the industries that depend on our extrusion services:
- Consumer Durables
- Distributors & Jobbers
- Machinery & Equipment Marine
- Sports & Athletics
Patrick Metals is renowned for, among other things, manufacturing parts for a wide range of RV vehicles and trailers.
Convenient, expedited service comes in many different forms from Patrick Metals. We feature a centralized location with regional expertise, as well as extensive national reach through our company network. You benefit from friendly personal service with broad nationwide coverage, enabling you to count on a quick, hassle-free response.
This single point accountability means:
- More Selection
- Improved Reliability
- Greater Depth of Services
- Faster Delivery
- Greener Business Practices
- Exceptional Quality
- NORTHERN CALIFORNIA – Bay Extrusions, Yellow Dog Windows
- LOS ANGELES, CA – Allocast Technologies, North Star Company, UMEX, Universal Molding
- ORANGE COUNTY, CA – Anaheim Extrusion, California Custom Shapes
- RIVERSIDE/SAN BERNARDINO COUNTIES, CA – International Window, Precision Screen & Security Products
- WAXAHACHIE, TEXAS – International Extrusion Corp.
- HOUSTON, TEXAS – Raco Office Interior Products
- NORTHWEST INDIANA – Patrick Metals, Yellow Dog Extrusion
- SOUTH INDIANA – Altec Aluminum Technologies