It pays to do business with an extrusion company with a wide range of related services available to you in one coordinated location. Patrick Metals handles all of your needs…from extrusion, to finishing, warehousing, packaging and shipping…right here at our modern facility.
Click on a tab below for more information.
Experience and flexibility make Patrick Metals your most logical choice for all of your extrusion needs. Our heavy-duty extrusion presses enable us to service virtually any type of order, from simple lightweight profiles to complex shapes, in a variety of lengths and circle sizes. Your specific requests are handled in a timely, hassle-free manner, assuring you of an extruded product that meets all of your exacting standards for strength, appearance and precision manufacturing.
- Extruded lengths up to 56’
- 1800-ton press w/ 7” diameter
- 2,200/2,500-ton press w/ 8” diameter
- Circle sizes up to 9”
- 6005, 6061, 6063, 6105, 6563, 66099 alloys
For years, Patrick Metals has been an industry leader in die engineering, with the ability to create a wide range of custom dies for your specific needs. Accommodating a variety of different files, here’s how we eliminate the guesswork from our die work:
- AutoCAD Release 2000 equipment
- Direct print generation from your files
- Precise matching to your parts dimensions
- Quality control process from start to finish
Patrick Metals has an excellent business relationship with one of North America’s leading anodizing companies, located just down the road in Elkhart, Indiana. We partner with them because of their consistently excellent finishes. From clear sulfuric and two-step anodized color to vivid Sandcolor® hues, Patrick can satisfy all of your anodizing needs – to your specs – with true color reproduction.
PAINTING AND FINISHING
Our 20-foot vertical electrostatic paint finishing system applies quality organic finishes that include the following:
- 5-stage wash and pre-treatment process with non-chrome conversion coating
- High-solids polyester coating, using two 6-inch diameter Ransburg discs rotating at speeds up to 30,000 RPM
- Finish cured in conventional bake oven at precision temperatures
- Coverage in even the smallest extrusion cavities
PACKAGING / SHIPPING
A product is only as good as the quality of its packing techniques because damage can occur when proper steps are not taken to secure it. At Patrick, we oversee and maintain our own packaging and shipping facilities, complete with our company delivery fleet. An experienced management team inspects every shipment to make sure it is packaged to arrive at your receiving location in good condition.